Delaney, you want some suggestions haha, this is the first show I have missed in years, now that I live out of state, Always enjoyed the show but the one thing that NEEDS to be looked at changing is either one- move it to a bigger venue or have the boat/camper people reduce their inventory on one of the side barns to allow the deer and turkey exhibitors set up there, so you are not nut to butt with every person in the building. I understand its a money maker for the campers etc but the overall show needs to look are reducing the inventory of trailers/boats brought in. The patron that is coming in say several hours away to the deer and turkey show would have a much more enjoyable time if they could actually look at the exhibits and products instead of feeling like they are in a mass traffic jam. I feel the exhibits and stuff at the deer and turkey show are spot on, seems to always have a few big names, which draw some people. Just my two cents, hopefully I can make it back up next year.

"Go afield with a good attitude, and with respect for the wildlife you hunt, and for the forests and fields in which you walk"- Fred Bear