Went hunting today around 1:00pm...had some errands this morning...didn't see anything except 8 nice sized fox squirrels for about 2 hours. Finally decided to follow a deer trail out to the back field and saw out of the corner of my eye something move on the other side of the tree line. I looked and it was a doe. I walked towards it out of sight due to the tree line and before I knew it looked up and their was a nice 8 point buck coming out of the woods staring at me at about 50 yards. If I would have had a muzzleloader there would probably be a picture on here as well. He was just too far out of my range. He stood broad side looking at me for a full 2 minutes and then took off with the doe and then another doe, which I didn't even know was there, into the woods. I went back to my spot, packed up, and by that time we had to leave for Richmond so thats how my night went. laugh laugh Great job to everybody who's killed a deer!

"The more I live, the more I learn. The more I learn, the more I realize, the less I know."