Originally posted by Bryan78:
Originally posted by Parke:
[b] you're right 76..xbows are great weapons..for kids, disabled, elderly and morons/lazy dbags
Wow.... Comments like this are reasons why hunters will NEVER be united as a group...

Like Gundude said earlier: How about just go hunting!....

What weapon one choses to use is NOBODY'S business but the hunter using it...

Hunters should be hunting for the sport and for conservation efforts... Not for record books, period!!! :rolleyes: [/b]
you're right I will never unite with xbow hunters.

you're right again. I will just go hunting. but I wont forget and I wont back down on this bs.

what weapon somebody chooses to hunt is my business and will always be. dnr doesn't make my rules. xbow hunters hear from me regularly and if they or you don't like it I don't give a ****. friend of mine from college just bought an xbow..he's never had anybody teach him about hunting..much like most of you from what I've learned. I enlightened him on xbows and he returned the bow. his exact response was, "wow, you're right. I love to bow hunt but I may as well be using a gun. this is too easy man"

yep you're right. we should be hunting for the sport and conservation. spot on. what is the sport in xbow hunting? ha. how does it conserve our deer herd? I think our liberal gun season and doe permits takes "care of our herd" just fine.

next