Originally posted by ParkerBow:
I did not make the pledge this year :p
So what... You constantly complain the most about hunting more then anybody, spending a gazillion hours in the woods, and never see any deer, then the second you see two does you killed them both and post a pictured and gloat about it...

You then have the audacity to say every hunter should make a pledge to not shoot does next year... I'm sorry, but that statement makes you look like the biggest hypocrite on these forums...

That long statement on 2.0 Too much? Too fast topic where I stated that some think that everyone else is the problem and not themselves...
That was mostly directed towards you... Don't complain next year about not seeing deer after taking two does this year because you could have just taken one and left the other to hopefully get pregnant and add another one, two, or even three deer to your woods... Guys like you crack me up...You never think you are part of the problem but yet you somehow have all the solutions to fixing the problem...

If you want to start fixing the problem with the lack of deer in your woods you should take a long hard look in the mirror and start by changing your own hunting habits before telling everyone else how they should hunt...

By the way, I made my pledge this year when I let a doe walk at 5 yards from my stand... She is still alive so she may not get that same pledge next season if she makes it...