at least they were kind enough not to mess with the cam (locked/cabled in and camo'd) .... where they walked is a conjunction of trails going thru a funnel on the edge of a marsh, they are right on the trails !!.. one is putting out 'scent' (nothing came near it btw) .. this can ONLY be hunted with e/ne- n/ne winds ... they were there with sw/s winds and a nw west wind on those days blowing right into where the deer come from ... plus the tree they used (climber) was just 3 yds from 2 of the main trails... pretty much they were right on the trails !! ... smh ... I got some good buck pics prior to these guys ruining the spot.. nothing after !! ... Ive since pulled the cam out of caution .. thus are the perils of hunting 'public lands' .... this is one mile in from the nearest parking lot ... another day I had a guy come in and set up 150 yds from me.. at 3:30 in the afternoon !!... for years I kinda had this place to myself, then BAM, the whole area has guys back in it .. time to find another 'secluded' spot (is there such a thing on state lands ...lol)... ;0(

Attached Files
Last edited by Jeff Valovich; 11/24/2020 02:40 PM.

"Liberalism is a mental disorder"