[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jeff Valovich:
[QB] Come up north and you wont see deer in any fields...Esp. here in NW Indiana.....2 different worlds once you get north of Indy...you know that.....
I'm sorry this is simply not true I live in Porter county not far from where u hunt. I c deer almost every afternoon. My good friends own 60 acres and have taken 5 deer off their property and have seen deer every time out. I will agree that there has been some reduction in the numbers but not the picture that you paint. There are still multiple deer/collisions in this area. In addition the NP and State Park are deer breeding grounds throw in all the prime private ground that no one hunts and there's plenty of deer reproduction. Do u really think there are people killing 12 does? I know a lot of people that hunt and no one has taking more then 3 or 4. Not saying no didn't shoot 12 but that would b an exception not a norm.

One of the reasons I like this anterless season is it's another opportunity to take the kids out. Kids r on Christmas break and the time is there. It's hard to get them out a lot during season with sports and everything.

life is over when your dead until then you have more pain in store so take it like a man and give some back!