Such a super controversial subject. You really can't say anything right. One sentence will be strung out by so many different opinions. Example you mentioned laws dropped under Bush administration. Well it wasn't under Bushes watch! That one sentence has potential for 5 page debate. The Mentality of these people that are committing the selfless crimes or the nature they have been raised seems to be the issue. Another 5 page debate. The addicts will always find a fix. The disturbed will seem to find weapons of mass mauling. We gave pilot licenses to terrorists. Another debate. There is a cure I hope because I don't want my family or your kids to have to see these things on tv or at worst experience an activity. Maybe instead of banning all guns we ban the news that informs the kid sittin at home by him or herself no direction other than what they see. Ban the TV. Have a background check to buy one can you mentally handle what you are about to see? I can guarantee someone sitting in a courthouse trying to figure out how to get re elected isn't gonna do it. It's gonna have to come from responsible individuals and family's. Some how some way I pray!

Rip some lips and shoot some sticks