I have 2 buckeye cameras that relay photo's to my computer instantly. Needless to say my 1st stop in the morning is the computer! Both are by food plot and bedding areas that I maintain, on my mothers property within 300 yards of my house. I guess it's strange that I rarely hunt this area. I would, and do, if I see sign a very nice buck is in the area, but that hasn't been the case this year. Guess the main reason I don't tromp around there much this time of the year is fear of pushing a deer out to someone else-it semetimes seems there is a hunter behind every tree on neighboring property (which I have permission to hunt too-just don't like crowd hunting). And the deer population here is just a trace of what it was 10 years ago. Last year there was a very nice buck showing up regularly, but I made the mistake of waiting till shotgun season to go after him-1 day too late! Anyway, I do most of my hunting on 2 other properties we own, both within a mile and a half of my house. Interestingly, I can look through old trail cam photo's and match them with the bucks I take off these other properties most of the time, which has proven to me just how big of an area a buck will roam.

Surveyor