Ok I'm going to bite on this and I'm sure I'm going to get an earful but it needs to be pointed out....
I just want to say that I am as pro-gun as they come but I am also pro-choice on how a company wants to run their business as well....

If Buffalo Wild Wings and TGI Friday's want to ban guns at their businesses that should be their choice weather or not we agree with it and should respect that.... I don't support smoking bans that are imposed on businesses by the government because I believe that if a business owner wants to ban a legal product then that should be their right to choose as such and if I don't like it, then, I won't spend my money there (just as in this case), I'll just eat elsewhere.....

Now does anyone know for sure on why they don't allow legally owned weapons there? It could be because they don't like the 2nd Amendment or it could be for insurance reasons.... If God forbid someone who was legally carrying got into a shootout with a bad guy and innocents are hit.... God knows the business owner is going to get sued big time because that is how our society operates today....

Like I said, if they want to ban guns then so be it, that's their choice..... Just eat elsewhere because I know there are plenty of restaurants out there that support the 2nd Amendment and would love our business.