Hmm, interesting. I suppose I take a few things for granted. Personally I practice with my bow all year. Will move target and go out next evening morning or any time and shoot one arrow to make that one count. If I miss by few inches suck it up and wait til next day cause coulda been a miss. Neighbors think I'm a nut ball probably cause I can get done standing on my boat practicing pitching a jig then slinging a slug in July just to practice. To me I enjoy the preparation as much as the chase. Just me and I'm sure others! I would hope everyone practices with there weapon of choice and enjoys it. It's great it's the U S freakin of A. As far as the antis go there are enough intelligent people here to speak with them. You just keep a level head let them get cranked up. I've had the group show up at bass tournaments dressed as bass saying what if u bit something and was ripped into the sky where you couldn't breathe. I calmly offered my phone number and said when that happens call me and we will talk until then please move. To the point please practice, practice, and practice some more!

Rip some lips and shoot some sticks