Well.....I bounced back good after the thrashing Tristan gave me on the coons! laugh

Peek-A-Boooo......my favorite double corner finally produced with this little female.
[Linked Image]

This set is in a DEEP ravine, with a bad 4' wash under the corner of the fence. I had to fill in the hole where it washed with a section of old fence to get them funneled where I needed them to be. Got this big male in it. Tracks indicated 5 coyotes hunted through the farm. 3 left. When I pulled back the lane at 4:00 this afternoon, and seen fresh tracks, I got out and looked them over. I knew they were not old at all. As you can see the female had only been in the snare maybe 15 to 20 minutes, as she did not have anything tore up yet. The male had jumped over the fence, and was dead, but still very warm when I got to it. They had moved through in the middle of the afternoon. Wish I had some time to track down the others before dark, as I wouldn't have been too far behind them. Been a GOOD week. They are really on the move. Tomorrow, JCW-hoyt and I are heading to the neighbors farm south about a mile to make some sets in the morning.

Really big male. Didn't weigh him, but close to 40lbs.
[Linked Image]