Hey all, thanks for having me. I am new to this forum and new to the state of Indiana. Waterfowling is my first love in the outdoors but also like to upland and big game hunt. I am coming from a great hunting area here in the Sunflower State of Kansas.

I am stationed at Camp Atterbury and train reservists and National Guardsmen. I belong to an organization called The Fallen Outdoors. With me being in Indiana this will be the 38th state that we have a team in. I would like to expand the team here so check us out on FB and let me know if its something you want to be a part of. What The Fallen Outdoor's mission is, is getting vets, and current Soldiers out into the marsh, woods or out on the water to share with them a great pastime and possible 'outdoor therapy' to deal with some of the issues they may have.

Once I get the lay of the land and figure out the spots I want to take as many veterans into the outdoors with me as I can, so if you know any vets or Soldiers that would be interested in heading out let me know. Or if you would be interested in hosting a service member or Vet on a hunting trip or fishing trip that would be beneficial as well, wanting to get a network up and running. Moderator, I apologize if this post is inappropriate. Can't wait for Season!