Hey Magnum hunter, It has been brought to my attention that you are not very old ( I will keep your age a secret LOL). I noticed that you also had a post asking questions about ice fishing. WHATS UP!!! Why aren't you playing video games and texting on your cell phone all the time like a lot of our kids are today?? I just don't get it LOL. Just kidding. Love to see young kids enjoying the outdoors. Being a recently retired school teacher I can honestly say that the kids that I had in class that enjoyed the outdoors hunting, fishing and camping turned out to be great young people and were not trouble makers. Good for you for making the outdoor choice. I just bet you are a good young man. Keep up your love of the outdoors and do well in school. Those two things will lead you to great things. the next thing you need to do is get a good dog ( I prefer you get a Lab LOL) and start upland hunting (sorry dad). The future of our outdoors and hunting passion is in the hands of the youth like you. Holler if I can be of any assistance. Take care!

conserve waterfowl, use a trained retriever