Scarlett Dew, I respect what you do and how you and others on here do it. It's a bunch of bull when guys trespass and shoot more than their limit... You've put in the time and others want what you have. It's unfortunate.
I predicted many years ago when guys started leasing, that this would happen. Generations of hunters are being pushed offland that their family has hunted for generations. There simply isn't enough land to hold all the hunters in this state when large tracts are being tied up by a handful of guys. Then, only the guys with big money are hunting them. This is undisputed. How many thousands of acres do whitetail properties inc and companys like it, lease up and only let a few of their famous buddies on them. This is causing a ton of guys to be out of a place to hunt and they ain't happy.
I'm not saying it's right what they're doing... Only pointing out the cause and effect. Leasing is a big "cause" and overcrowding is the "effect". It will only get worse. To me it's devastating. But I'm one guy.

Again, NO OFFENSE meant towards anyone on here for doing their thing. Dew, I just used you because you wrote a very good description of your "thing".
Just giving my opinion why guys are doing what they are doing. I also believe laws only keep honest people honest. I just hate it when guys lose their land to a company who only uses it to entertain