Well kick my shin and call me Jeffro. Lol. I attended the first bTB meeting this past Monday in Brookville and I got to meet Bret Marsh D.V.M., IDNR deer biologist Joe Caudell, Denise Derrer BOAH and a few other IDNR and BOAH staff members. Indiana is very fortunate to have these people representing them. I can say that I feel more comfortable with their decision to harvest deer from Dearborn, Franklin and Fayette counties for bTB testing. Although I do not necessarily agree with the amount of deer that they chose to harvest. I do feel that there were less people concerned about our deer herd in attendance in comparison to people who wanted to kill just about every deer that they possibly could on their properties. I would like to see more hunters in attendance at these meetings when the next outbreak occurs (and it will, it's just a matter of time). I also want to say that Mr. Marsh made sure that I walked out of the meeting with a copy of bTB test results for the one deer that tested positive in Franklin County in July of 2016. I will post a copy of the test results on this thread in a few days for anyone who is interested in seeing it. This paperwork is very vague but I feel more confident that bTB was truly detected.

Never live in the past but always learn from it.
- Anonymous