As most of you don't hunt urban zone changes I wanted to make sure everyone was aware of what is in the new proposal. The proposal includes changing the urban zone do deer reductions zones making it easier to add and remove areas. The kicker is the gun season in these areas would last until Jan 31st and the additional bag limit would be 10 deer instead of the current 4. You may think no big deal as most hunters aren't going to kill more than 2 or 3 deer. That may be the case but if we have gun seasons this long we are going to see more hunters than ever killing 2 or 3 deer in a year. I have seen a decline in our population here over the years and I don't think it's a good idea to be having a gun season this long. Most of you will probably not care as at this point as it doesn't affect you but it could be easily added to your area. We are currently a 4 bonus county. We were an eight last year. What if they made every county 4 and above a deer reduction area? I'm sure a lot of you wouldn't want this. Let your voice be heard.