As most of you know, we all lost a very good friend this past August. Gundude and I spent many days afield and on the water, and when he passed, I pretty much said I was done deer hunting, as it was Keith that kicked me in the rear-end, and got me excited enough to buy my tags. Since his passing, I was happy just to read the success stories here on HH and congratulate the folks on some fine harvests.

This Fall I hooked up with another member here, BowBo, and we busted a few doves, and we talked about "friends whom have left us too soon". BowBo had lost his hunting and fishing partner, Mike Romer,,,so we shared something in common, besides the outdoors.

Bo got ahold of me and suggested that it was time for me to get my azz up in a tree. eek laugh

I won't go into details, but he got my azz up in a tree, and I connected with this, this evening.

[Linked Image]

It's not the monarch of the woods by any means, but this deer means much more to me than that, and I owe it to Bo for getting my butt up in that tree. I'm pretty sure Bo knows what I'm talking about. wink

While I was cleaning my rifle, and trying to get a dang screw started,,,Bo texted me.."Keith is smiling down on you right now"....I'll find that dang screw tomorrow. cool

Thanks Bo....I owe ya bro! wink

Brew coffee....not tards