Been knocking n no luck. Sons been on me hard to find diff ground than 200 yard stretch behind house where he killed first deer. He's been practicing hard with bow. Not little one 20 yrs old. His mother took me to court to keep him from hunting said it was dangerous I thought no way judge goin for this. My lawyer laid down and it happened. Worst 12 yrs of mental anguish. Snuck him out few times but he was excited and I kept digging hole. To late now old enough and into it. His mother is payin for it. He spends all time from Purdue here now. Sorry for sob story lookin for ground. He has hunter ed and I've been whacking backstraps for 30 yrs. We are very respectful lose a lot of ground when finally get a place because owner says go ahead no deer here. Little study hang a few stands kill some deer and owner says I think kids n family are gonna hunt sorry. After you have cut wood bought turkey ect... Anyone reading and has or knows of anything within or few counties such as parke from clinton give me a shout. Son would love it. As so would I to see an arrow hit boiler room! Thanks for ear. I made a reply to a post just thought I would make own. We have hunted a lot of public south around patoka. But that gets pricy gas wise. Any leads are helpful I will keep knocking tho

Rip some lips and shoot some sticks