John, I believe the harvest data from this season will show a further decline in the Buck kills which show the declining numbers ....It is more evident in some areas than others....I do agree wanting to see the numbers. I believe Stewart is just getting a head of those numbers. I understand there are already quite a few upset deer hunters mad at him and the DNR. There will always be some that refuse to see what is happening around them. It took me a while as I was playing right into the DNR's hand. Same for those around me, some are starting to wise up after saying "where'd all the deer go"... look at other states where the exact same thing is happening...Illinois is a prime example...I just dont want us to get that far gone..... One season of passing does just wont cut it, it will take several or more for those that have had drastic drops. We'll have to see where this leads and where the DNR takes the state....but as some have said, get used to the lower numbers.....BTW Frenchy, I'm not changing the subject...just getting back on it....

"Liberalism is a mental disorder"