your special kinda special aint ya l0) ..... if one wants to use a crossbow, yep, that is his prerogative, dont claim it to be something it isnt and dont post is as something it wasnt, and then try and soften it using a score sheet of a pure BOWhunting organization, that makes it even worse IMO .. I have much respect for P&Y, their ethics and the club itself, Ive never entered any of my deer into it, dont plan on it, there is more than a handful on the wall that would do so, I BOWhunt because I like the challenge, compound or traditional, I now hunt for big deer and have for a long while, now do it in and on an area that makes it tough to do so .. I want the biggest I think I can take in a given season, sometimes I go buckless for several seasons, waiting on the one I want... I dont kill for killings sake, I kill for hunting sake, I dont kill baby bucks just to fill my tag .. If I want meat, I'll kill a doe and pass on the rest ... everyone hunts for different reasons ... If I want easy or just to kill a deer, I'd gun hunt...

Last edited by Jeff Valovich; 10/14/2018 11:18 PM.

"Liberalism is a mental disorder"