Originally posted by DawnPatrol:
Good to see ya post bryan......we need guys like you on this site......or im going to quit posting here laugh
Thanks DP... I like this site, but I'm tired of seeing the same clowns either whining about the "DNR is wanting to kill off all the deer" crap or the "DNR wanted Prop 1.0 but you guys wanted 2.0 and now pat yourselves on the back" B.S. and "Ohio does it so much better" B.S...

I don't give a rats rear end what the heck Ohio does with deer regs and probably neither does the majority of Indiana deer hunters care either... I would never waste my money hunting there so Ohio or their deer or regs don't mean jack squat to me...

Everybody wonders why deer hunters can't be united... Well take a look around here and you'll see why... I like this site for the good information that can be found here and for a good deal on guns or equipment on here... I've met a few really nice fellow hunters on here and it sucks that a few are ruining it for others...

I think the biggest disservice is that some are showing a lack of maturity as adults to the younger generation such as Luke and Magnum... We can be better then this ... We should be better then this...

To Dave:

Hate to see you leave, but I don't blame you one bit... Guys like you make this site great!... Good luck to you this fall!