I've said it over and over and over...... What happened when the DNR lost control of the whole Prop 1.0 due to others selfishness, misuse of power, and egos that would not relent to compromise ....... There would be a fracturing amongst hunters ( we have seen ) , a loss of trust in our DNR structure ( we have seen ), a loss of DNR staff in key positions ( we have seen ), and destruction of friendships ( we have seen )...... All at destructive levels we have never seen before in this State.

For those that fought to dismantle Prop 1.0 and what the fIrst choice the DNR wanted in restructuring our "deer path"....Pat yourself on the back this morning.... More destruction now laying at your doorstep as predicted.

..... And they still have the audacity to show up on this thread and wish a good guy farewell knowing the hand they had in this..... Or ..... More than likely don't see or want to admit to their acidic, destructive, egotistical, selfish ways as their life path that just lays a path of scorched earth behind them.... With more to come.

That being said..... Dave, you are more than welcome to any function, discussion or website family I host. We have only one rule...."post or participate with positive intent" .... And the people I've described above weed themselves out quickly.... And I keep them out. That's the way it should be....

Take care.... You have my contact info...

Tim

Site Administrator
www.indianaoutdoorsman.proboards.com

"Never argue with an idiot.....they will beat you with experience every time"