Originally posted by GaryWalters:
All you big mouth keyboard cowards ...
I have had my share of disagreements with members of this forum and other forums. Heck I've had disagreements on deer hunting with some of my closest friends. At the end of the day though I respect every one of them and we try to treat each other pretty civil.

You sir have crossed the line in many posts that I have read on this forum and your above post is the epitome of self righteousness and disrespect towards fellow sportsmen. You have defined you yourself by the very content of your own words as EVERYTHING that we (as hunters, fishers, trappers, and general outdoor enthusiasts) have agreed will be the end of us and what we love. It is you and those like you that are self-destroying hunting ... not so much by your beliefs ... but more by your disrespect and lack of support for fellow sportsman.

You would do all of us as hunters a huge favor by crawling back under the rock that you came from.

It is one thing to disagree with others, it is another to be that disrespectful that you resort to the 5th grade level that which you have stooped repeatedly. Take your ball and go home, this play ground doesn't need or want you.

Derek
New Day Outdoors Productions - It's a New Day in the Outdoors
Magnus Broadheads
Take a child hunting.
Wear a safety harness at all times ... TRUST ME!