I am saying a coservation officer with experience has confirmed based on visual observation of carcassses, location in proximity to water, and multiple carcasses A lab test will further confirm.

Brew I am a Reg Nurse with Critical Care and ER EXPERIENCE. I can assure you we dont go to school and learn from years experience to just read a test report, you could do that, rather clinical assessment, judgement, and listening to the patient usually tells us what we need to know. I dont need to read a test to recognize Chf MI STROKE. DONT TAKE AN MRI TO RECOGNIZE YOU MAY BE Having problems with the FRontalLOBES OF YOUR BRAIN, Your brainstem is working because you are obviously breathing with a heartbeat, and your parietal lobe is working because you can feel the keys, the posterior portion of your frontal lobes be is working due to rhe fact you have yhe motor skills to operate the keyboard.

However the anterior pirtion of your frontal lobes may need further testing and evaluation because you are clinically presenting with personality abnormalities and difficulty with reasoning and thinking. I would further suggest that the screen name you hide behind and your references if drinking on this forum there is a chance your liver is cirrhosed or failing as that will cause ammonia levels to rise and cause these sx. Now if I had a pic of you I could determine this by a bug belly called ascites and the yellowing in your skin and the whites of your eyes. However I would need further tests to confirm, but clinically think we narrowed it down. Now if you are older and it hurts when u pee and you are hallucinating you may have a urinary ttact infection. Better go see your doctor. Lmao. Just messing with you. But seriously you can read ghe next post to get back on topic, even in your condition.