Originally posted by delaney:
S, I'm not saying you are complaining. My only point is it seems like most, whether its this new group, the IDHA, the IBA, QDMA and list goes on and on, just picks, picks, picks at issue after issue after issue or lack of detail and I'm not sure what the point is. All groups should likely simply state their mission and let it go at that without ever trying to explain anything further. I've lived through the picking, picking, picking with the IDHA and I can tell you first hand that it gets old and is largely worthless in explanation. The IDHA has funded and assisted with handicap hunts, handicap weekend outings, youth hunts, youth education, donation to Muscatatuck for the education center, Splinter Ridge survey funding, archery in schools program, the Fort Ben outdoor experience, and heck the list goes on. But, what is remembered the most? People couldn't support anything about the organization because they didn't like this position or that position. If you have lived this via an organizational involvement, you then probably understand where I'm trying to come from. Let the new group try to accomplish something without the constant, but, but, but, but. HIstory is a good thing to know, but it is not the precedent for future actions.
Well spoken.....

Site Administrator
www.indianaoutdoorsman.proboards.com

"Never argue with an idiot.....they will beat you with experience every time"