Gary,

I've read many of your posts and I get the frustration, but what is your group trying to specifically accomplish?

For example....

I know your group is unhappy with the bonus antlerless permit numbers. So what would your group's realistic goal be for that program?

How would your group deal with the fact that without purchasing a single bonus antlerless tag, a hunter can kill 4 deer in Indiana. Is that an issue for you guys?

If your group wants to limit licenses, how would you propose to make up the lost revenue?

How about season length and dates? Would your group like to change anything there?

How about equipment? Is equipment choice an issue or is your group less concerned with choice and more concerned with tag limits?

How about shooting buttons and fawns? I know it's legal, but I've never done it, nor do I agree with it. Which leads me to my next question?

I've read that your group isn't a fan of depredation tags and would like to see their use moved out of the Summer to help preserve more fawns. How would your group try to make that happen?

Thanks for your time and if you would rather, you can PM me with your responses.