Of course there can be and usually are questions surrounding every survey ..... but if a survey qualifies as scientific or not is not one of them.

They either are .... or they arent.

I thought it was a great idea to try and get the DNR to fill the positions prior to lobbying for quota changes ..... but that bubble was quickly burst.

Now that I know the idea is to get a scientific survey and feedback of the grassroots deer hunters across our fine state before lobbying for changes I think that is a pretty decent idea. Not as good as filling the positions first but not terrible.

Looking forward to seeing the survey and the results.

S wilk ... If there is time for the 14 Biologist positions to be filled and the Head Deer Biologist we would Love that to Happen all Deer Hunters WOULD.... But the Problem is the Government is Holding Funds from your IDNR to do there Job That being said does the Wild DEER HERD have the time to go through the Fight of waiting on Human Beings to Agree??? If you think so Great fight that Fight .... Then write you appropriate State Rep and Ask them To Give the Money to IDNR so they can do there Job for not Just Deer But all Wildlife. Just my thought instead of writing & complaining on here COMPLAIN TO THE STATE OF INDIANA AND STATE REPS... And if you are doing that Great where is it Getting you?