I've read and only posted limited times here for a reason...Gary I like S_wilk had not realized the desire to find biologists FIRST and then re-evaluate...granted you then later stated that wasn't necessarily completely true....but I'd beg you to reconsider that though. Continue gathering all of your data and yes I concur grassroot surveys and such are measurements which are worth something, granted small but worth something!

However, if you took the stance and push for filling the biologist vacancies oh my word that is the best thing EVER!!! That is precisely what we need in this state...in my opinion at least.

I'd be curious to know what everyone would think should they say we are okay, in a bad state or a good state...

Gary don't tire of discussion, with every moment you take to actually respond it builds your credibility (whether you feel it needs to be done or not) and in turn that helps build the credibility of IWDHM (which IMHO needs it somewhat).

I too like many here wish you guys well and look forward to updates and further discussion here or anywhere else!

Also why the inquire though to swilk about whether he (no matter how small or large) is involved in any form of whitetail industry? You asked me the same thing at one time...find it odd and just like s_wilk am curious as to the reasoning for why that would matter? Ed Hunt runs an outdoor page/show/product sales place...and yet is part of IWDHM no?