Gary.... I appreciate your efforts. They are genuine and an attempt to better a horrible situation going on with our current deer herd. Please disregard Brew's antics as nothing to worry about. They are known antics and rhetoric that has been applied on all Forums/Blogs and such that he frequents.

Wish you well in your quest to make the common hunters voice heard with our IDNR.... But as you know.... They are "hamstrung" at this point by NRC Members and Political entities. When IDNR Brass says in a meeting I was in with a sitting Senator and states "what they WANTED to do with the herd was taken from them"..... You know they are frustrated with direction things have headed.

Individuals like jjas and Brew on this site fought to take away the power of what the IDNR wanted to do..... And now they get VERY upset at those that 1) Remind them of their hand in that. 2) Try to establish reconstruction of this mess with ideas about shortening days to hunt bucks with a gun.

They are full of ideas for "self fullfilment".... And to heck with the resource as long as it does not effect them or the number of days they have to hunt a buck with a gun.

Feel free to PM me and I can discuss tactics that we now find helpful that we are following through with that we do not post on public Forums. And yes.... Those tactics foster "haters".... But I and others are more worried about the current resource than some "haters" that commend "azz whippings to keep the planets aligned".

Tim

Site Administrator
www.indianaoutdoorsman.proboards.com

"Never argue with an idiot.....they will beat you with experience every time"