Originally posted by Yaz:
Originally posted by delaney:
[b] Weed, I like your thought. A lot of this can be addressed via private messaging.
EXACTLY! Or pick up the phone and call one of these guys. I have, more than once! Do I agree with 100% of everything they have to say…NO. Do I applaud the individuals for at least trying to do something productive….YES.

Bottom line is NOBODY is going to agree 100% within any group membership. Then again…nobody at IWDHM is twisting anybody's arm to join. If you don't like what they have to say…DON'T JOIN. But don't keep bashing and picking apart every single sentence somebody with that group has to say!!!!! Look at the BIG picture for a change.

I know the great things the established groups like the IBA, and the IDHA have done for deer hunting, and hunting in general in the state. But, like Delany has said, it seems they are worn out and beat down.

Not to put words in his mouth, but Joe has admitted several times that "he don't care what they DNR, ect. does any more….he has his own place and will manage as he sees fit". I'm sure he is tired of the fight. He should be. I thank Joe and the IDHA, and the other groups for what they have done. But if they are not going to fight, at least step back and let some people that are willing to try to do something productive, be productive, and get the HUNTERS voice back, and the some of the politics out of deer management in this state.

Give these guys a chance…… [/b]
I agree to a point.... But the past history and some untruthfulness with some of there Board members is hard to put aside for some !!!

Why have a formed group then censor what is being said when it comes to input..... Sad really!!!

Guardian Of The One Buck Rule & Gunseason
"Some people just need a good *** whoopin. It keeps the planets aligned"