Mr. Brew,

I know of you; and you have mentioned you know me and my father, though we don't know you. I will not get into a back and forth with you as it is counterproductive. However, I will answer your question, taken out of context in regard to our post, of which you could have freely asked on our page for everyone to see and gotten the same response. https://www.facebook.com/Indianadeerherdmanagement/posts/1025094057502276

In being proactive we are attempting to educate hunters that despite quotas or limits, it is ultimately us that manage the heard by the pull of the trigger or the release of the arrow. If one is not seeing deer or a significant reduction in his/her hunting area, just don't pull the trigger. Also, if one feels like the DNR is being politically pressured by the farm and insurance lobbies to promote more dep tags, doe/antlerless permits/reduction zone tags, stop buying them. If we show them we are an economic force then they too will listen to us. Money talks, and as the post in its entirety includes: "As conservationists in the past, practice conservation, and we will get you the money." So now Brew, enjoy your beer, we are going to attempt to ensure we have a huntable herd for generations to come. I will respectfully ask you to participate in our Facebook conversation; however attempt to remain in a positive light and promote ideas, rather than a non stop back and forth that accomplishes nothing. Thank you sir.

Gary