Thank you for taking the time for the long explanation. I also very much appreciate the tone of the post and approach to welcoming a working relationship with other groups. Your compliment of the IDHAs efforts over the years is also appreciated. Your questions as to the issues and the IDHAs response and interaction to the DNR policies are fair and generally have explanation that Joe can address. Sadly, as you know, we all have been bloodied over the years either fighting against certain management plans and/or fighting in behalf of the DNR, often with little accomplishment. Everyone has to recognize their differences and find a way to get the big picture addressed. Be there no mistake, the sportsmen and the DNR have been losing the battle over all management issues in recent years to many outside interests and influences. That, in my opinion, is pretty much job one and the old groups sometimes get worn down and have lost energy. New groups are always good because they big energy and momentum. So, I hope the dialogue moves forward effectively and respectfully and no group stands in the way of the success of the other groups and the big picture.

"Fishing is like a one night stand, unless you're fly fishing, then you've encountered the romance of your life"