This stuff reminds me why this nations founding fathers created a "Republic" and not a "democracy."
In a democracy, majority rules. Basically if it's 50-50, you talk enough people into voting with you so it's 51-49 and you get what you want. This sucks because the 49% group will talk a couple back to their side and back the other way we go.
In a "republic" we elect people we trust to act on our behalf...to do whats best, even if it isn't always what we "wanted." If those elected aren't doing what's best, we vote them out...(which we don't seem to do anymore)
In this case, it sounds like the people making all these decisions aren't elected officials? I don't know who's making all these new rules. Too many abreviations...I don't know what all of them stand for.

Anyway, I think Delaney really makes a lot of sense here. A dead deer is a dead deer regardless of what weapon was used to kill it. I realize that some make the job easier.
I've said before and stand by it: The difference between Indiana and the states so many love is that hunters in those other states aren't shooting little bucks and aren't killing as many does as they can. You could make the rules more liberal in Illinois and Iowa and it wouldn't change a thing. They have what they have because they CHOOSE to do what's right.
Those states are about the same size as we are and they kill as many deer in archery as we do with guns!!