Originally posted by jbwhttail:
I'm going to comment on IDHWM Facebook page as President of the IDHA and a member of the FWCC.

IDHWM came to the FWCC wanting to be a member with NO/ZERO group structure, their only claim was that the "net" was the future of communication. That might be but today we use a network of interested parties with a structure. Let me also add that IDNR has a Facebook page. People can comment as they wish with no fear of being censored, that can not be said of IDWHM.

The IDHA learned long ago that polls can be manipulated by how the questions are asked,IDWHM has not learned that the questions they asked are loaded in their favor or they do not care. You as a member are either "for" their agenda or you are banned.

IDWHM seems to be against IDNR's deer management plan....... Two of the three representatives at the FWCC meeting actively participated in the liberal deer harvest of the 80's, 90's and even into 2000's! There was ample bragging of deer harvests per season in the "family" of more than 20 deer harvested,the "kill number" was justified as the family consumed the deer, now today the IDNR is the problem? I can't comment on the 3rd person as he, to my knowledge was never an IDHA member.

Anyone can check the IDHA's position on herd reduction, even back when there were county quotas, the IDHA warned of over harvest and the result. We were told and I quote....... "We built the deer herd once and we can do it again." Search my quotes on this site and others and you will find this in my history many times.

CWD,EHD,Deer farming/Deer rehab, canned hunting, mean nothing to the Facebook page ownership, membership was not involved.

The IDHA will support ANY group that has filed as a group with the State of Indiana or the Federal Government and meets tax recording requirements...... At this time the IDWHM does not meet the standard required for membership in the FWCC.

Joe Bacon

President IDHA
Thanks for your input.....

Looks like the same view I have of them also!!!

BTW...Your spot on about censorship on the "IWDHM" site.

Guardian Of The One Buck Rule & Gunseason
"Some people just need a good *** whoopin. It keeps the planets aligned"