Paul, not sure the word majority is fair but I do understand your point. At this point though the issue appears to be more so in the legislative arena then DNR. The organizations, all if them, will have to decide whether they wish to engage, support or oppose these activities In the meantime, it could be argued that there are numerous other issues that need attention and the more organizations working together the better off the resource will likely be. I've not always been fond of some of the positions of the IBA but to publicly try to diminish their value or discredit them publicly wasn't warranted. This public stuff between sporting groups is detrimental to the big picture. We have to understand that most organizations don't represent the average deer hunter and might not even want to. So, the needs to be continuos private dialogue seeking common ground and then rules of process for that which folks disagree on. I remember when QDMA wouldn't help with the birth control issue because it wasn't their mission. Do be it. Doesn't mean they are a bad organization or not worth working with. Until, and I would hope it happens, the longtime leaders of the existing groups sit down and talk with the new folks we will not know how there can be added value of more people at the table.

"Fishing is like a one night stand, unless you're fly fishing, then you've encountered the romance of your life"