Originally posted by BREW...:
My point was and still is that until Proposal 2.0 was placed in action no one was saying it was going to be the "AGRESSIVE" Proposal.....If anything it was just the opposite!!! Watered down, wont work and so on....

Brew.....That is the second time you have claimed before 2.0 was put in place people were saying it was "watered down, won't work and so on". Where are you seeing this? What is the link that would show this? Are you talking about just a few insignificant voices or are you talking masses that were saying this? Please point us to some validation to your claim.

........And... when comparing Prop 1.0 to 2.0 are you saying the common person couldn't tell that 2.0 wasn't MUCH more agressive than Prop 1.0? I mean for God's sake....the common hunter couldn't see adding crossbows for 3 months for all to use and adding special any weapons antlerless season, while retaining 30+ days of gun hunting wasn't more aggressive than Prop 1.0 which had none of that in it ??

And you want us to all sit around and thank the Brew's, jjas's and Woody's of the State for yanking the less aggressive Prop 1.0 out from under the IDNR??......just so you could save as many days and have as many weapons to hunt a buck that ya'll selfishly wanted...

I'll say it again just like I did on page 2 of this thread......... Brew, jjas, Woody..Cough up your antlerless kill pics over the last three years. Show us you fought for something that was worth participating in...and you not only backed up the validity of 2.0 by your words, but you backed it up by your actions. Please don't tell us that you just used 2.0 to have another weapon (Crossbow) and retainment of your 30+ days of gun season just so you could selfishly hunt your bucks better and more often....

Site Administrator
www.indianaoutdoorsman.proboards.com

"Never argue with an idiot.....they will beat you with experience every time"