Originally posted by pav:
Hey Brew.

My thread, my post. Just saying you were the second person to respond to that thread. Name of the thread was "2.0 Too Much...Too Fast?", started on January 4th, 2014....a couple days before the 2013 season ended.

Point is, I don't make this stuff up as I go. Proposal 2.0 was/is significantly more aggressive than the first proposal. They ADDED double digit firearms days. They ADDED 3+ months of crossbows.
The sad part is...alot of people looked at 2.0 as the better proposal (better for them, not the deer herd). Originally, we were fighting against the threat of political control. Before it was over, we (the vocal majority) gift wrapped and delivered control to the politicians. Can't help but wonder if they are still laughing at us? [/QUOTE]

Hey Pav...

Yes I remember that thread but my point of "NOW" was/is now that we have the Proposal 2.0 in place is the ONLY time it is or has been referred to as "AGRESSIVE". I understand you don't make stuff up I don't also and wasn't trying to say you where.My point was and still is that until Proposal 2.0 was placed in action no one was saying it was going to be the "AGRESSIVE" Proposal.....If anything it was just the opposite!!! Watered down, wont work and so on....

I respect your thoughts on the subject Pav.... Your one of the few Proposal 1 proponent's that don't GRAB a GUN when gun/muzzleloader seasons comes in and goes Deer Hunting!! you seem to be a die in the wool Bow Hunter.

Guardian Of The One Buck Rule & Gunseason
"Some people just need a good *** whoopin. It keeps the planets aligned"