Originally posted by BREW...:
Originally posted by Scarlett Dew:
[b]
Originally posted by BREW...:
[b] Not one time was proposal 2 ever referred to as the more "aggressive" proposal untill now.... If anything proposal 2 was referred as being watered down and wouldn't work!!

Interesting that now some are referring it to be the "Aggressive"
Theeee most absurd and false post on this thread.

You are always asking everyone to back up their "claims" Brew with links..... Let's see you back up this claim with "past concerns it was a watered down down approach". Prop 2 ADDED CROSSBOWS FOR EVERYONE and ADDED ANY WEAPONS SEASON FOR ANTLERLESS between Christmas and New Years.

Now you call that "watered down" and say there were others calling that approach "watered down"....????

Show us!!! [/b]
Iam sure you have edited all your post that said that by now...just like you did with the "Bojangles" deer thread when the Trail Cam thread was brought up!!

BTW..... Post up where someone had said proposal 2 was going to be to "Aggressive" and would kill to many deer in the end (or edit a post to show that).... [/b]
YOU brought it up Brew..... So now "show us the money".....

All my comments are out there in "unedited fashion".... Check with the administrator here if I have altered any of my comments on Prop1.0 and 2.0 discussion....

Got another BB in that gun that "appears to be a 12 guage Bud"????? Keep firin' blanks Bro'........ The Truth is out.... And you just don't like it.

Lay as many "distractions" out as you want..... It's your ankle that's locked in this messy trap you now can't explain your way out of...... Sorry for your self imposed luck on that one.... LOL!!

Site Administrator
www.indianaoutdoorsman.proboards.com

"Never argue with an idiot.....they will beat you with experience every time"