This is a "no brainer"!

All you need to do is lookat the past, we fought the pistol being added and was told it would be limited. You can see how that worked, a IDNR employee wanted to use "his" .243 and rule was changed. We have muzzleloaders with modern bullets and powders......... 300 yard shots are now possible . You then add the crossbow, again adding a tool that extends range......... Shotguns regularly kill at 150 yards.....

I have no problem with centerfire, let's get them in the game. There is no/0/ZERO difference in accident rates. Let's all play on an even playing field.

Set the rules, let people choose their "tool" of choice and " let's kill deer" no sport left it is all about our personal ego..........

I've got a .300 WSM just waiting to be my herd control tool...........

Before you choose to write in opposition............. think of PR moneies from the sale of a new tool to kill deer......

Don't be a "Hater" we all need to supportr the "other guys" choice, How does his choice of "tool" affect you? Same arguement as supplied by the Crossbow industry.........

Let's be all inclusive, set a bag limit and a single season .......... when ya killed your limit you are done, use all the tools available........ then the REAL deer hunters can hunt what is left............

Anyone want to look at the revenue stream for government?????????

Follow the money.........

When science meets tradition there will be sparks.....