HH, I don't really care what the park folks would tell me. Anyone that solely defines opportunity as a "buck" is then misguided as to what a deer is and what deer hunting is. I understand your general point, but the reality is that there is literally daily opportunity now and adding another buck is not more opportunity.

I do hope that the thread can remain civil. There are a lot of varying opinions on OBR and that is what they are, opinions. Everyone would like to influence everyone else to their way of thinking, but that isn't going to happen either. So, I would suggest that we leave personal references out and instead everyone speak to your own personal view or "facts" (LOL), as you know them. He said, she said if of no value and simply will create emotions that are detrimental to the conversation. I don't really care what other websites do and allow and instead prefer to try to keep this site as the most civil, open minded, opinion welcoming site there is related to deer hunting.

"Fishing is like a one night stand, unless you're fly fishing, then you've encountered the romance of your life"