Hey Folks..

I just wanted to give a THANK YOU to Mr. Smith Kinney of C.O. LYNCH ENTERPRISES. He is the Brand Manager for Itasca/Columbia Sportswear Companies.

I had recently purchased a pair of their Model 1200 Camo, Scent Free, Insulated rubber boots. I started having leaking issues as the vulcanized seams appeared to be separating and splitting.

The business where I purchased the boots would NOT made any adjustments so I contacted the company. Within a few days, Mr. Kinney called me personally and we discussed the problems and I answered his questions.

Mr. Kinney apologized for the inconvenience and informed me he was shipping me a BRAND NEW pair of COLUMBIA replacement boots OVER NIGHT and FREE OF CHARGE!!!

The FED EX truck just delivered my "ITEMS" and to my surprise, I also received an EXTRA pair of COLUMBIA ADRENALIN HUNTER 60554 boots to "field test" and evaluate for the company. I also discovered a pair of COLUMBIA MONARCH PASS "over the calf" HEAVY WEIGHT Merino Wool hunting socks.

To me, this indicates a TRUE CONCERN for CUSTOMER SATISFACTION and I HIGHLY ENDORSE COLUMBIA SPORTSWEAR PRODUCTS!!!

Bud Fields

"TAKE A KID HUNTING AND FISHING"