Originally posted by HatchetJack:
Email Mark Reiter @ mreiter@dnr.in.gov or call 317/232-8129. He's pretty much a gun nut and as Director of Fish & Wildlife, Willow Slough is one of his responsibilities. Good guy. Knows a lot about guns.

Jack
Mark is the current Director for the Indiana DNR Fish and Wildlife Division. He's an avid hunter, fisherman and shooter and has belonged to the NRA as long as I can remember him. I met him and became close friends back in School at Purdue in 1975 Aug. We have several classes together and use to hang out and drink beer and watch TV all the time. I don't see him much anymore as we are so far apart. He lives in Indy and I'm down here near Evansville. I know he doesn't like the trip down here much but that was before I-69 was started. He does NRA shooting stuff and certifies gun ranges these days. So if anyone can get that shooting range back open he's the man. He wishes that his budget bigger I'm sure. He has some things he wants to accomplish at IDNR before he retires. And my guess it that it's more shooting ranges. LOL

Regards,

Moose1am