After watching the video you can see why Walther's name this pistol "Police Pistol Quick". PPQ.

I just got a new holster (Stealthgear) for my PPQ M2 and started carrying the PPQ again. I was carrying a smaller Ruger LC9S Pro pistol in an original Alien Gear Cloak Slide leather/kydex OWB hybrid holster. The PPQ is a bit heavier and larger but it felt very comfortable using the Stealthgear OWB Flex holster.

I tried carrying the PPQ with all three of the Alien Gear IWB holsters and didn't like any of them. Maybe I just like OWB holsters better. I think that for me they are much more comfortable. But I'm bigger in the middle these days and the IWB type holsters don't work for me.

OWB type holsters are just much more comfortable to wear all day long. I can sit down in the vehicle or at the computer and the OWB holster at 3 O'clock is must more comfortable.

Went to the range yesterday and practiced my draw and shooting technique. It was hot out yesterday and I was sweating up a storm. But the holster felt comfortable. The Stealthgear holsters have a vent type material and holes are drilled in the kydex backing to allow moisture and air to flow though the holster in certain spots. The Stealthgear Flex OWB holster is way over priced IMHO but it's a good holster.

Regards,

Moose1am