You're right Corey, it depends on "how" I will use it the most. And I would have to say, with my hard core sport quad background..... "most" of my time on/in it will be for pleasure stuff and fun. So sporty kinda fits me anyway. smile

But on occassions, I will want to haul a couple bags of corn/feed to the feeders, and a deer back to the truck every once in a while. Which I'm pretty sure ANY of 'em can at least get a deer out of the woods on occassion. And that's about it, that I would be using it for "cargo".

Most likely, I will be giving up me ole Raptoid in order to get the side by side. So I will still have the need for FUN RIDING as well!! And it will probably get used more around the house, local road romping, and some trail riding from time to time.

So therefore, width is another important factor ~ for the quad trails.... and especially my trailor to haul it with. My enclosed trailer opening is 64" wide. The Kawasaki Tyrex is 58.3" wide. And the RZR is only 50" wide........ to me that's a plus also.

Darin, the Ranger is not completely out of the question..... but I am leaning towards the sportier side................ at the moment anyway. I'm certainly not about to rush out and buy a side by side just yet. Right now I'm only exploring the options available. laugh

Thanks for the feedback/suggestions guys........ and keep 'em coming if you guys have more.

Just call me Bo!
In the Spring I Strut ~ In the Fall I Rut!