I don't have either machine Ernie, but I have a Ranger 500 EFI that I use or joy ride on almost daily. I bought it because of the bench seating for 3(my family of 4 fits easily), and the bed is the biggest of all side-by-sides. Of the two your looking at, the RZR is the best in my opinion, as far as suspension and power, but not the best hunting machine....It has little or no bed, and I think that will disappoint you. I've never seen the Kawi in person, but looks identical to a Rhino to me. Just as kind of a side note, a friend of mine has a 660 Rhino and we have went on numerous trail rides together, and to be quite honest, the only thing it has on mine is a little quicker acceleration that is really only noticable on the pavement or open ground, and he may be a little quicker on some trails where my width slows me down. With a little wider stance and a little longer wheelbase, I leave him behind when we are climbing hills, embankments, crossing ditches, anything technical he is tippy. I drove his up some really nasty creek embankments the first time he brought it over and about rolled it over, scared me to death.... I'm not trying to talk you in to a Ranger, but just wanted to show some examples of where each machine shines. Good luck on picking one out.
Oh, and by the way....None of these are gonna pin you back like the Raptoid, so don't be thinking about turning it into a dune monster:)