If you are open to a smaller tire and saving some major money I'd go with a 2" body lift and the 305's. Way cheaper still looks great and won't cause any issues. Just make sure you are getting a quality kit. Some are total junk.

I think the leveling kit gets you about 1.5" of lift in the front. I considered leveling my 88 because the torsion bars were cranked up and it looked good that way. Road like a log wagon, but it looked good. I decided against it after hearing bad things about the leveling kits. Mostly ride and shock related. Also, that the CV boots wear much more quickly. One thing you should check on with the leveling kit is that the factory shocks will work. 1.5" of lift may be too much if you are off the road from time to time. Most guys I talked to said the leveling kit would cause the same problems I had with the torsion bars being cranked up. If that is true I would definitely avoid it. My torsion bars got me just under 2" of lift. My CV boots lasted on average 1 1/2 years before they were torn. They wear quick right on the edge of the large ends. I got real tired of changing them out. I got pretty fast at it though. Also, the ride was terrible and I pulled the pistons plum out of the body of the shocks while romping around in the woods. The stock shocks may work or they may only work if you keep it on the road. Ask several people about the levelers before making a final decision.

Keep in mind with the tires that you have to get them rotated very often. Aggressive tires can't go 10,000 miles between rotations like people tend to do with normal tires. I have seen a lot of tires shot in 25,000 - 30,000 miles because they were never rotated. Aggressive tires cup badly and will shake and shimmy you half to death. If you wait until they start shaking badly it may be too late. Rotate them every 3-5,000 miles and you can get 40,000 miles out of them. If they are good tires. I have never had Pro-Comp, but have heard good things. I went to BFG All Terrains a few years ago and have been very happy. They don't sling mud as well, but they are a good all around tire. Snow, dirt and pavement they get it done and wear well. My brother put a set on his last daily driver do to my recommendation and they were in good shape after 50,000 miles when he traded it. They also look good. Just enough meat and tread. Great on a daily driver.

In the end you won't have a massive and mean giant, but it will look and ride good. Plus you will save money now and in future wear and tear. Keep us posted on your decision.