DIITO DAVID!!!!!!!!!! I have tried my best to help you in your endevour and yet you have done more harm to your cause than good. (Thats just my opinion by the way) Now you can continue to carry your torch the same way you have always done so and nothing will change. OR you can change your ways and maybe get something done.... Either way this thread has been aloud to run for months and it is now going to come to a close in this forum. If you want to bring it up somewhere else on this board, by all means do so, thats your choice but I am locking this one down. If you don't like it then take it up with the Admin. They don't have any problem putting me in my place, I'm sure of that.

You burned your bridge with me when you lied and and then went on to say that this site waas " anti gun" and " anti hunting"..... For some foolish reason I sent you a PM and tried to expalin how to get things done and you ignored it. I gave you another chance by starting this poll thinking you would come around but you didn't. So thats the end of that. This subject is closed in the gun forum.. Take it elsewhere and maybe you will find a more "open minded moderator".
Now if you will excuse me I have some .41 mag cases that need to be reloaded.

Life is hard. Its even harder If your stupid!
John Wayne.