Originally posted by reloader:
Its more than about opinion,its about facts,come on ,you know a sluggun and a .44 levergun side by side is hardly any differance on range,thats all im saying.
Originally posted by gundude:
[b] DAVID!>>> Why the closed minded comments!.. It would seem by the poll that it is pretty well an even split... Or did you mean that not everyone is in total agreement of what YOU THINK!
[/b]
YOU obviously havent read my previous posts concerning this issue! I have stated more than once that there were flaws on both sides of this issue and I even started this thread so a fair an honest exchange of "opinions" could happen. I did this soley for Mr. DRS as he he thought this site was "anti" and closed minded. It's not and anyone can say or voice as they so choose. With that being said, it needs to be done in a factual manner or you might get hammered. Jumping up and down and crying like a little school girl cause the DNR hasn't givin the rifle crowd thier blessing is just plain foolish.

The tactics used to get this thing approved have just been well... tackey at best.
On the flip side the "anti" side of the issue makes foolish statements about not wanting the "idiots" out there with center fire rifles! I guess Kentuckians are smarter than us huh!.. Think before you post on such an issue is all I am saying........ And don't even try to educate me on ballistics..........

NOW if the majority decides to allow rifles to some extent in Indiana and it is done by means of proper channels then I am fine with it. Heck I'll probably find some old crusty 45/70 and do it myslef once. If we dont go that route, I'm fine with that too as I have plenty of optionss to choose from the way it is... The cost of ammo and blah blah blah blah is a usless argument..

Life is hard. Its even harder If your stupid!
John Wayne.