LOL...... we are bein nice Dawn........ I couldn’t type what I was really thinking.lol

250 yards with an 870 Rem and Peep sites......is Fantasy Island. (Look boss de plane! De Plane!)

I shoot Peep sites and they are as deadly as any scope provided your eyes are still in good shape. It's the distance I am having a problem with here as I use to shoot matches at those kind of distances with precision rifles and I KNOW how hard it is to get good groups out that far and with an 870 and slugs Sabots, whatever.... just don’t buy it... Somebody needs to invest in a good range finder.........

NOW BACK TO THE SUBJECT AT HAND!!!!! THIS THREAD HAS BEEN UP FOR SEVERAL DAYS! I was told by some that the ORGINAL poll was pulled because the outcome was not to the liking of "good ol boys" that run the site. EVEN THOGUH that poll was in favor of RIFLES as well. Doesn’t make sense does it. Well time for the TRUTH to come out. The only one that PULLED that poll was the poster himself..... Why do I bring all this up? WELL as I originally stated, just to prove a point that just because we don’t all agree, all are entitled to their opinions!
The original RAMROD that started this whole thing went about it the wrong way and then stated the ABSURD opinion that this site was anti-gun!! That didn't set well with me. It's all in how you go about things folks. If you want to get something done use your head, you can't win people over to your side by beating them over the head endlessly with an issue and then turn to insults and accusations when they don’t agree with you...........

Gundude carefully steps off his much worn out soapbox.............

Life is hard. Its even harder If your stupid!
John Wayne.