Originally posted by Steiny:
Hunter480 said:
Maybe it`s really best you`re not an NRA member anyway. That way you don`t have to make any excuses to anybody, acting like you really care about Second Amendment rights, or really support us. There are better than 4 million of us currently, and you`re fortunate because we`ll keep carrying the load for you and those who think like you do.

....You really paint a pretty picture for the NRA Hunter480. The question was posed "Are you a member, and if not, why?"
So I respond and then get berated by you with your better than thou attitude. If your behavior is typical of NRA membership, then I'll take my chances elsewhere thanks.
Hey man, sorry, but the battle to keep our Second Amendment rights isn`t being played out in the sandbox at the playground. I just don`t buy the excuses, and what did your conservation" groups do to get the lawfully owned firearms back to the good people in New Orleans when they were confiscated?

And as to the comments made by Tony Wright: "Stieny; I think Hunter480 behavior is NOT typical NRA, but rather it is typical Hunter480. (Read other posts to see what I mean!
That`s fine Tony-I am NOT politically correct, and I have a PASSION for the NRA and Second Amendment rights. Ain`t for the faint of heart, so maybe you need to stay home with the women and children. If you don`t have a passion for it, join the environmental groups like Stieny and stand out of the way so those of us doing something can work.
Stieny-I`m not bashing ya, I`m just saying I don`t buy the excuses, and that`s fine too. Defending Second Amendment rights isn`t for the passive, it`s for Patriots, and either you`re in, or you`re out, but be counted one way or the other.